Commitment to Community
“ We were born to unite with our fellow men, and to join in community with the human race.” – Cicero
Nothing is more important to R.F. Bunker than community involvement in emergency planning and strategy. By including the community in our business objective, we forge strong bonds with the very element that keeps our customers safe and protected before, during and after an emergency crisis. By investing in our community, we establish the very foundation that keeps us growing as a business.
Below are a few community programs that R.F. Bunker supports with sponsorship and donations:
- Littleton Firefighters Association
- Disabled American Veterans
- The American Heart Association
- Denver Police Brotherhood
- Boy Scouts of America
- C.E.R.T (Community Emergency Response Team) Program-Arapahoe County
- Arapahoe County Search and Rescue
For more Franchise Information, call 303-795-0459. Call NOW!