R.F. BUNKER FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES ONLY IN CERTAIN STATES. R.F. BUNKER GROUP, LLC WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE UNLESS REGISTERED (OR EXEMPT) IN THE STATE WHERE THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER RESIDES OR WHERE THE FRANCHISE WILL BE LOCATED. THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO ANY RESIDENT OF THE FOLLOWING STATES, OR ANY STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION WHERE R.F. BUNKER FRANCHISE IS NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO OFFER OR SELL, UNLESS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED OR EXEMPT:
California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin.
The material in this Web Site could include technical inaccuracies or other errors. Your use and browsing of the Web Site is at your risk. Neither R.F. Bunker Group, LLC, R.F Bunker, LLC or nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Web Site shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Web Site. R.F. Bunker Franchise does not warrant that the functional aspects of the Web Site will be uninterrupted or error free or that this Web Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Web Site is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to your R.F. Bunker Group, LLC and R.F. Bunker, LLC. reserves the right to make changes to this Web Site at any time without notice.
The information you provide to us, such as when you input online account or profile information, interactive areas and features of our services online and in-store, during purchases, newsletter sign-ups, promotions, classes, events or recreational activities, may be collected as directed below:
1) Online interaction with tools and newsletter: name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, photos, social media usernames, demographic information and possibly information about your interests and preferences.
2) Transaction information: name, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, credit card information and transaction history.
3) R.F. Bunker Classes: Medical and health information, fitness conditions, dietary requirements, emergency contacts and physical characteristics.
4) Log in Information: We will obtain information about your use of our online services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our site and tools, URL activity and browsing activity.
5) Cookies and other Tracking Technology: We may use web beacons, cookies and other tracking technologies to collect information about you and your interaction with our website and stores. These activities may include browsing behavior, interaction with our website tools, purchasing transactions and entry exit data. We use this information in one or more of the ways explained In the “Use of Information” section below. In our experience, most web browsers are set up to accept cookies, Adobe Systems Inc. may set a “Flash Cookie” on your computer or mobile device when you view videos on our website or associated social locations. To manage and disable “flash cookies,” visit Adobe Flash Player Security and Privacy section on the Adobe Website.
Use of Information:
WE use information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
1) Administer your newsletter, associated tools and access for communications purposes regarding benefits, community programs and store promotions;
2) Provide and deliver emergency supplies and other essential gear, services and classes that may include delivery and submittal of invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices, support and administrative direction;
3) Maintain, improve and provide services to improve R.F. Bunker services;
4) Prevention of fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities that need to be investigated;
5) Comments and questions from all customer base;
6) Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities;
7) Deliver and process newsletter, contests, prizes and other online entries;
8) Personalizing advertisements, features, marketing items specific to your interests;
9) Effectively communicate R.F. Bunker offers, upcoming events, community awareness programs, emergency products, emergency classes and other information that we may feel important to you.
10) With your written approval; photos, stories, posts and other information may be posted to our website and associated R.F. Bunker social sites.
11) You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to deactivate any account or subscription, but note that we may retain all information about you for legitimate business purposes or as required by law.
WE will not use information we collect about you for:
1) making postal mailing lists and general shopping demographics available to any company, third party or entity other than R.F. Bunker Group and R.F. Bunker Franchise Stores;
2) Publicly posting or displaying private information on our website, third party sites or any Social media arena without written concent;
3) Selling or renting any personal or financial information to other businesses, third parties or public entities for company financial gain.
Sharing your Information:
The following are limited and isolated reasons that R.F. Bunker may share any collected information:
- Third party who complete transaction or perform services on our behalf;
- In connection with or during merger or acquisition transactions, joint venture, corporate reorganization, insolvency or bankruptcy, financing or sale of company assets.
- Compliance with applicable law, regulation, legal process or reasonable governmental requests.
- To protect R.F. Bunker customers or any other person from harm or risk.
How do we protect your information?
Rapid Fire Bunker holds each of its customers and franchisee store owners to the highest of regard. Your personal and financial information is of the utmost importance to us and we have made it a priority to protect it with every resource that we have available.
R.F. Bunker has put in place administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect your information that may run the risk of loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, destruction, alteration and full disclosure.
At R.F. Bunker, our security policies have been honed in an effort to protect every customer’s identity, both personal and financial from any unnecessary requests or revenue generation by any third party other than R.F. Bunker Group and R.F. Bunker Franchise Store family.
If you have any questions, concerns, comments about our policy or about any of R.F. Bunker privacy and security practices, you may contact our customer service department email@example.com. You may also direct your privacy-related comments or questions to the following address:
R.F. Bunker Group, LLC.
Attention: Operations Department
5765 S. Curtice St
Littleton, CO 80120
R.F. Bunker Return Policy
R.F. Bunker online shopping does not accept returns or exchanges. All sales are final. Damaged merchandise may be exchanged with a receipt and ain good condition within 15 business days of purchase. Please contact us at (303) 797-8278 with any questions.