Survival Chicken Noodle Soup
The ideal Lunch of every hero in America. Healthy, hearty and packed full of energy-creating ingredients.
Time to Prepare: 30 minutes
2 cups Freeze Dried Chicken or Canned Chicken
1 ½ cups #10 Survival Can Powdered Chicken Broth
3/4 cup #10 Survival Can Dehydrated Celery
3/4 cup #10 Survival Can Dehydrated Carrots
1/2 teaspoon #10 Survival Can Iodized Salt
3/4 cup #10 Survival Can Dehydrated Onions
1/4 cup #10 Survival Can Flour
1/3 cup #10 Survival Can Butter Powder
6 ½ cups filtered water
1/4 teaspoon of Survival Pepper
- In a large pot, bring 6 cups of water to boil. Add Chicken Broth, Butter Powder, Flour, Salt and stir until ingredients are fully mixed.
- Add Celery, Carrots & Onions in a medium bowl of warm water for 10-20 minutes to re-constitute. Drain when Vegetables are fully re-hydrated.
- Stir vegetables into the pot of boiling water. (Optional: add more Salt & Pepper to taste)
- Simmer soup for 15-25 minutes (Higher elevations will require longer time to reach a full boil).
- After soup is ready to be served. Turn stove off and let the soup set. Spices (Salt and Pepper will set in flavor over time).
- Soup may be placed in 1 gallon Mylar bags to seal for storage. Make sure soup is fully cooled before storing in Mylar bags and placed in freezer.